23. Darkness and thunderclouds are round about Him 1:59
24. Lord my shield, my refuge and hope art Thou 1:51
25. Hear, oh hear my prayer, Lord my God 3:00
26. Oh, my shepherd is the Lord 2:36
27. Songs of gladness will I sing Thee 2:32
28. Hear, oh Lord, my bitter cry 2:27
29. By the shore of the river Babylon 2:43
30. Oh, Lord, have mercy and turn Thou Thy face to me 2:33
31. My eyes will I to the hills lift up 2:00
32. Oh, sing unto the Lord a joyful song 1:47
Martina Janková - soprano
Gérard Wyss - piano
The gracious young soprano Martina Janková has established a firm position amidst fierce international competition. Since 1998 she has been an Oper Zürich soloist and has featured in productions by conductors of such renown as Gardiner, Harnoncourt, Fedoseyev, Herreweghe, Rattle, etc. With Sir John Eliot Gardiner, she has recorded, among other things, Bach's cantatas. Yet Martina Janková keeps returning to the emotionally rich realm of the song. "Voyage" is not merely a song recital. It is a journey from the child's wonderment at the colourfulness of the world through amorous enthralment to self-knowledge and finally (in Dvořák's Biblical Songs) also to that which transcends us. A voyage through life in images, where every word and every tone bears a meaning of its own. In the songs, Martina Janková lets personal stories revive and peers into the innermost corners of the soul.
Martina Janková's "Voyage" - a journey into the mysteries of the soul and an invitation to an encounter.
Cookies používáme proto, abychom mohli přizpůsobovat a měřit reklamy a vytvářet bezpečnější prostředí. Když na tomto webu na něco kliknete nebo přejdete, vyjádříte tím svůj souhlas, že smíme pomocí cookies shromažďovat.