1. J.S. Bach: Badinerie from the Suite No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
2. T. Albinoni: Adagio in G minor
3. W. A. Mozart: Turkish March from the Piano Sonata in A major, KV 331
4. L. v. Beethoven: For Eliza
5. A. Dvořák: Humoresque in G major, Op.101, No. 7
6. F. Schubert: The Bee - a composition for violin
7. C. Saint-Saëns: The Swan from the "Animals Carnival"
8. E. Grieg: Morning Mood from Peer Gynt, Suite No. 1, Op. 46
9. B. Smetana: Lively Country Dance from the opera "The Bartered Bride"
10. N. A. Rimskij-Korsakov: Hindu Song from the opera "Sadko"
11. G. Rossini: Allegro from the opera "Wilhelm Tell"
12. P. I. Tschaikovsky: Melodies from the ballet "Swan Lake"
13. J. Offenbach: Barcarole from the opera "Hoffman's Tales"
14. G. Bizet: Overture to the opera "Carmen"
15. G. Bizet: Habanera from the opera "Carmen"
16. N. A. Rimskij-Korsakov: The flight of the humble-bee from the opera "Tzar Saltan", Op. 57
17. A. Dvorák: Largo from the Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95 ("From the new world")
18. J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 5 in G minor
19. F. Suppé: "Light Cavalry", Overture
20. A. Dvorák: Slavonic Dance No. 15 in C major, Op. 72
The solo recording of this young harpist who has received many prizes and recognitions from international competitions in Europe and in the USA. She is a graduate not only of the Academy of Music in Prague but also of Indiana University in Bloomington USA.
Talent, který se objeví “jednou za sto let”. Jana Boušková na začátku své oslnivé kariéry vyhrála téměř všechny interpretační soutěže a zařadila se tak kdysi “skokem” mezi světovou elitu. Tento CD je profil, který zahrnuje starou hudbu, ale i virtuózní skladby “přídavkového” typu.
You have successfully added into the shopping cart: